- Applications must be returned to the Foundation by November 13, 2020.
- Applications are available from the Foundation through the Middle Atlantic PGA.
- The scholarship dollars will be deposited in the recipient’s name with the college or university designated by the successful applicant.
- The scholarship is for four years. $10,000 will be awarded to two junior golfers each year for four years.
- Please direct any questions to the Junior Golf Director, Collin Elphic, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 540-784-4841.
- Open to any junior golfer that competed in ANY MAPGA Junior Event. They DO NOT have to be a member of the MAPGA Junior Tour. Student must be completing their Junior or Senior year of high school. This fund/scholarship is to be awarded primarily based upon on-course etiquette and academic performance. Other factors to be considered may include, but are not limited to: extracurricular activities, financial need, content of required essays, references and off-course behavior.
AN INCOMPLETE APPLICATION SUBMITTED BY THE APPLICANT WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE