Benefiting the MAPGA Foundation & PGA Reach
2017 National Car Rental Charity Pro-Am
Monday May 29, 2017
Trump National Golf Club D.C.
Potomac Falls, Va.
The 2017 NCR Charity Pro-Am will be held the day after the final round of the 2017 Senior PGA Championship. Participants will be able to experience playing on a premiere course in tournament conditions while paired with a PGA Professional.
Each Amateur will Receive the Following…
- Coverage of all caddie fees
- Food & Beverage throughout the day
- One MAPGA Charity Pro-Am Gift Package
- One framed photo with the Senior PGA Championship Alfred S. Bourne Trophy
- One weekly Clubhouse ticket to the Senior PGA Championship
- Prizes for top finishing teams
Schedule of Events
- 7:00 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
- 8:00 a.m. Morning Shotgun
- 1:00 p.m. Lunch and Awards Reception
Format and Cost
- 18 Hole Stroke Play Competition. Teams will record one low gross and one low net score
- 1 PGA Professional and 3 Amateurs
- $2,250 for 3 Amateurs
- PGA Professionals will be provided if team needs one
The MAPGA Foundation
The MAPGA Foundation exists to improve lives through the community of golf. Since 1990, it has been dedicated to impact the game through youth, military and community engagement. As the leaders in growing the game of golf, the MAPGA Foundation helps local organizations introduce golf to as many people as possible and support local consumer events.
The PGA of America strives to be a leader in growing diversity in the game of golf with a focus on those who play the game, those who work in the game, and within our PGA Membership. With a concentration on increasing the diversity of those who work in golf administration, the PGA REACH Diversity Internship was created. The goal is to provide diverse youth that has a background in the game with valuable work experience in golf administration, ultimately creating a greater pipeline of diverse candidates for employment within the industry. Your support will allow the first REACH Diversity Intern to be hired to work for the Middle Atlantic PGA Section in 2017.
PGA HOPE is the signature program of the Military pillar of PGA REACH. PGA HOPE is a therapeutic golf program designed to assist Military Veterans with their physical, social, and emotional well-being. The program is monitored under the guidance and instruction of PGA Professionals and has proven to connect Veterans together, provide an outlet for physical activity and competition, and support their assimilation back into the community.