2017 Player Development Workshops
Be sure to attend one of the great Player Development Workshops this January at Springfield G&CC, Farmington CC, Baltimore CC (Downtown Location) and Ocean Pines GC. It’s going to be a thought provoking, interactive, engaging, and entertaining event. Some items to be discussed are…
- Why you have more control over your business future than you realize.
- Getting beyond just “getting through each day.”
- The “good old days” of business. Why business as usual won’t do.
- “Experiences” versus “Services.” (Hint: Services = transactions, Experiences = memorable moments).
- Creating focus, instilling excitement, encouraging creativity, and making your golf business worthwhile.
- Taking the “next step” and growing your business beyond its current status….getting back to “teaching and playing to grow the game.”
- PGA Member = Valuable!
Attendees will earn 7 MSR points for one-day workshops and 11 for the Springfield two-day workshop.
The schedule is as follows:
The two-day event will be a more in-depth learning experience with multiple breakout sessions and increased focus on the material.
- Springfield G&CC: Jan. 9-10
- Day 1: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Day 2: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Farmington CC: Jan. 11
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Baltimore CC (Roland Park Location): Jan. 12
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Ocean Pines GC Jan. 13
- 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
“I’ve been to three Player Development Workshops in the past 15 months. What I’ve learned there has inspired a fundamental change in the way I look at golf instruction – the way I plan it, the way I teach it, the way I build my team and the way we define success. Nothing I’ve seen rolled down from National has ever had this kind of impact on me or the way I see my business before.” – Greg Scott, Army Navy CC