MAPGA/VSGA 2019 Rules of Golf Workshop
The VSGA and MAPGA will host a series of full-day and half-day Rules of Golf workshops dealing with major rules changes that went into effect on Jan. 1. Full-day workshops run from 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Fees are $55 for VSGA members and MAPGA Professionals; $35 for students; and $65 for non-VSGA members or non-MAPGA professionals. The fee includes breakfast, refreshments during breaks, lunch, and a Players’ Guide to the Rules of Golf book.
Half-day workshops runs from 8:30 a.m.-noon. Fees are $35 for VSGA members or MAPGA Professionals; $25 for students; and $45 for non-VSGA members or non-MAPGA professionals. Optional golf will follow for a cart fee only. The fee includes breakfast, coffee, refreshments during breaks and a Player’s Guide to the Rules of Golf book.
- Saturday, Feb. 9 at Mount Vernon Country Club
- Monday, Feb. 18 at Farmington Country Club
- Tuesday, Feb. 19 at Princess Anne Country Club
- Thursday, March 14 at Williamsburg Golf Club
- Friday, March 22 at Hidden Valley Country Club
- Monday, March 25 at The Federal Club
- Thursday, March 28 at Fredericksburg Country Club
For more information and to register, visit vsga.org.