THE MAPGA MINI MULLIGANS
Presented by Greenwood Financial Group
The Mini Mulligans Tour is for junior golfers ages 6 to 9 who want to gain experience with tournament golf in a friendly and competitive environment.
The tour will consist of two separate 6 Hole Divisions:
Age 6-7 Division
Age 8-9 Division
Tournaments for Summer 2018:
- 14 events in the Greater DC & Baltimore region
- 2 events in Richmond
- A tour championship at the end of the summer, open to any golfer that wins a medal at any event throughout the summer
Entry Fee for each Event is $25, You Do Not Need an MAPGA Junior Membership to Register
Each Event Includes:
- Complimentary access to all practice facilities before the round
- tee prizes for all participants
- medals for the top-5 finishers in each division.
- lunch following the event
Competitors will play a six hole course from the Mulligan Tees. The distances will be:
Par 3 50 – 100 yards
Par 4 120 – 180 yards
Par 5 200 – 250 yards
Participants are allowed to have a caddie.
Pull/push carts are allowed for use. Power carts will also be available for spectators for a charge determined by the golf course. Caddies must walk with the player, and power carts cannot be used to caddie.
- All boys shirts must have collars, and all girl shirts must be golf appropriate, and may or may not have collars and sleeves.
- T-shirts are not allowed.
- No blue jeans or cutoffs.
- During tournaments, all participants must wear close-toed shoes.
Parents with questions are encouraged to contact Joe Ellis, MAPGA Junior Golf Coordinator.
Junior Golf Coordinator
Registration Is Open!
|May 12|| Virginia Golf Center
|June 20|| Paint Branch Golf Complex
||College Park, Md.||Register|
|June 27|| Needwood Golf Course
|June 29|| First Tee of Greater Richmond
|July 6|| Sparrows Point Country Club
||Sparrows Point, Md.||Register|
|July 13|| Rock Creek Golf Course
|July 17|| Crofton Country Club
|July 19|| The Bay Club
|July 20|| Ocean City Country Club
|July 25|| Northwest Golf Course
||Silver Spring, Md.||Register|
|July 26|| Evergreen Country Club
|August 1|| Federal Club
||Glen Allen, Va.||Register|
|August 3|| Virginia Golf Center
|August 7|| Medal of Honor Golf Course
|August 8|| United States Naval Academy
|August 12|| Tour Championship - The Regency at Dominion Valley