What is the PGA Management University Program?
- A four-and-one-half to five year program for aspiring PGA Professionals
- Accredited by The PGA of America
- Provides extensive classroom studies, internship experience and opportunities for player development
- Prepares students with the knowledge and skills to succeed in the golf industry
- Offers expanded career paths in addition to traditional green grass locations
- Allows students to earn a degree in areas such as Marketing, Business Administration, Hospitality Administration, Recreation and Park Management
- Graduates currently have a 100% employment placement rate
When you graduate from the PGA Golf Management University Program, you…
- Earn a bachelors degree in a golf industry compatible major
- Have the ability to apply for PGA Membership
- Earn the right to wear one of the most recognized logos in sports
- Are recognized as an “Expert in the Game and Business of Golf”
The PGA Golf Management University Program is offered at 19 universities nationwide. Each participating university has specific entrance requirements. Financial assistance is granted to deserving students at each university through scholarships, work study programs, loans and grants. Contact the PGA Golf Management University Program Director for specific university curriculum, entrance requirements and financial information.