THE MAPGA MINI MULLIGANS FALL SERIES
Presented by Greenwood Financial Group
The Mini Mulligans Tour is for junior golfers ages 6 to 9 who want to gain experience with tournament golf in a friendly and competitive environment.
The tour will consist of two separate 6 Hole Divisions:
Age 6-7 Division
Age 8-9 Division
Tournaments for Fall 2017:
- 2 events in the Greater DC & Baltimore region
- 1 event in Richmond
Entry Fee for each Event is $25, You Do Not Need an MAPGA Junior Membership to Register
Each Event Includes:
- Complimentary access to all practice facilities before the round
- tee prizes for all participants
- medals for the top-3 finishers in each division.
- lunch following the event
Parents with questions are encouraged to contact Will Martindale, MAPGA Junior Golf Coordinator.
Junior Golf Coordinator
Registration Now Open
Mini Mulligans Fact Sheet 2017
The Mini Mulligans Tour will consist of 10 events in the Greater DC & Baltimore areas, as well as a Richmond Swing, with 4 events in the Richmond area. This tour is a developmental tour targeted towards juniors ages 6-9.
6 and 7 Division– Will play six holes.
8 and 9 Division – Will play six holes.
Competitors will play a six hole course from the Mulligan Tees. The distances will be:
Par 3 50 – 100 yards
Par 4 120 – 180 yards
Par 5 200 – 250 yards
Participants are allowed to have a caddie.
Pull/push carts are allowed for use. Power carts will also be available for spectators for a charge determined by the golf course. Caddies must walk with the player, and power carts cannot be used to caddie.
- All boys shirts must have collars, and all girl shirts must be golf appropriate, and may or may not have collars and sleeves.
- T-shirts are not allowed.
- No blue jeans or cutoffs.
- During tournaments, all participants must wear close-toed shoes.