The MAPGA Officers and staff have made the difficult but necessary decision to cancel/postpone MAPGA events through May 10th. We have been closely monitoring the situation and consulting with PGAHQ as the number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 continues to rise across the country. Out of an abundance of caution, as well as our desire to play an active role in helping mitigate the spread of Coronavirus across the U.S., (“Flatten the curve”) we cannot justify holding events that involve a large gathering of people.


  • Central, Northern, & Southern Chapter Meetings/Tournaments


  • All events scheduled through May 10th

All previous registrants will be refunded. We will announce rescheduled dates as soon as possible. We will continue to assess the situation and make a call on April events later this month. The safety and well-being of our members, staff, and their families is our highest priority. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.  Also, starting on Monday, March 16th, MAPGA staff will telework from home until further notice.

Facility Information

The MAPGA is gathering this information to assist our members in their decision-making process. Please update this information if it changes, as we will be sharing this information via a web link.

Member Questions

We want to provide a place that you can submit any questions you may have about the ongoing COVID-19 situation and how it affects the Section of PGAHQ.  Please submit your questions by clicking below and we will answer them as they come in.  Your name, facility, question, and the response will be shown below.

Member Questions